- Remote Download
Remote Download - GPS Tracking
The digiDL-E allows you to remotely download Driver Cards and Vehicles whilst at the same time tracking their movement in real time.
The system shows the mode of the driver and how much driving time is available; essential information for planners.
You can also keep an eye on overspeeding and aggressive driving behaviour (based on GPS), all on a timeline and integrated map. Please note that as these services are offered by relevant resellers, the nature of services will vary.
Summary of connectivity
- GPS: provision of satellite positioning for use in vehicle tracking.
- Inputs: a range of configurable digital and analogue inputs for use with things such as door sensors,temperature, weight etc...
- K-Line: for use with Tachographs that support remote download but do not have a rear CAN-Bus connection.
Remote Tachograph Download
- Remotely download all compliant Tachograph
- Supported by full back end systems from a range of resellers
- Works to defined schedule
- Company card in office, in USB card reader
- Data direct to any online data provider
- Secure data transfer
- Driver Card downloaded independently
- CAN2 or K-Line download options
- GPS connection for Tachosys GPS Module. High Performance GPS Single Chip GPS DSP with integrated real time clock (RTC) ARM7EJ-S CPU.
- Inputs: 6 inputs plus I²C. All configurable locally and remotely.
- K-Line: remote download of the Tachograph via the front port where CAN2 is not present.
- GSM - GPRS - 3G Antenna SMA socket.
- SIM Slot for standard size SIM card.
- USB connection for PC Based configuration.
- Auxiliary socket for RS232 connectivity. Supports optional Driver Card download button.
- 2/24 Volt Power for digiDL-E. Also CAN-Bus connection to Tachograph’s CAN2 interface.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85 degrees centigrade
- ISO / SAE Protocols: 16844-6, 16844-7, J1939, 15765-2, 15765-3, 14230-2, 14230-3
- Voltages / Current Draw: 9-36 Volt DC / 250mA @ 12V or 120mA at 24V (typical), 20mA (sleep)
- Real Time Clock: Time taken from Tachograph or server (optional).
- LED Indicators: 8 LEDs for status and support
- Casing: ABS Plastic (high temperature) H: 45mm W: 110mm D: 120mm
digiDL Range Conformity
- Vibration: IEC 68-2-64, 68-2-6
- Shock: IEC 68-27-2
- Safety: EN 60950
- RF: EN 301 511
- EMC: EN 301 489-7, 55022, 55024