digipostpro with Time & Attendance module
Works with Driver Cards, Vehicle Files and RFID cards and tags
Traditionally the digipostpro has been for collecting Tachograph Driver Card and Vehicle
data only but now with our optional Time and Attendance (T & A) module you can also
collect data on other staff at each location.
You can provide your non-driving staff with either RFID cards or with RFID encoded tags. Many of Tachosys’ resellers will support the new Time and Attendance features.
To provide additional security the digipostpro supports fingerprint recognition. You can write a new finger print to a card or tag, rewrite or skip. All actions are recorded to the central server.
Some of the technical bits
The digipostpro uses the Internet to communicate with a 'digiCentral' server.
digipostpro can send data directly to your analysis service provider.
Data is sent using secure authentication methods.
Check our list of resellers who generally support digiCentral.
The T & A Module can be purchased with the digipostpro or can be added later as an option. Fitting is a simple plug and play affair.
digipostpro comes with its own Download Key, digivu, for fast and easy download and upload from your vehicles.
- Supported by many Tachosys resellers
- Secure data transfer
- Control of entry, exit and breaks
- Supports uploading from digivu and digifobpro
- Automatic reading of Driver Cards
- RFID reader for cards and tags
- 3G or LAN Options
- Wall mounting
- EU Rules engine with infringement checking
- Data can be viewed in digiCentral or exported
- Firmware updates over the air
- TFT colour display (57mm X 44mm)
- Serial connection for the digivu or digifobpro
- Card reader
- RFID reader
- Fingerprint reader
- Robust ABS plastic casing.
- Dimensions; H:220mm, W:224mm, D:40mm.
- 12 Volt power supply included.
- Swappable 3G modem or LAN network module
- Wall mounting with four concealed fixing points.
- 1 Year return to base warranty.