digiblu provides a real time connection to the Tachograph for download and real time apps.
digiblu plugs into the front of any Digital Tachograph and utilises Bluetooth to provide a stream of real-time Tachograph data to your Android mobile phone or tablet, running one of our Android applications. If the Tachograph has Stoneridge DDS or VDO Counter available the statistics provided are 100% accurate.
- Bluetooth interface
- Plugs into Stoneridge or VDO Digital Tachograph
- Serial interface allowing fully featured Tachograph download with a valid Company Card
- Automatic stop/start operation
- Powered by Vehicle Unit (no batteries required)
- Use in conjunction with the digivu+ card reader for Bluetooth Driver Card reading to an Android mobile or tablet
- Key ring mountable
- Free Android app
- Android 2.1 OS or later
- Bluetooth™ required
- Constant monitoring of digiblu output from Tachograph
- Graphical display of real-time Drivers Hours based on current EU regulations
- Visual indicators of Drive Time remaining
- Utilises Stoneridge DDS or VDO Counter
Must be used in conjunction with the digiblu device. The app allows you to download the Tachograph with the use of a Company Card and will download the Driver Card if available in the Tachograph at the time of download.
If your Tachograph is a Stoneridge Rev7.3 onwards or a VDO 1.4 onwards then you can use the digiblu to download your Driver Card via the Tachograph head with the resultant file stored on your mobile phone or tablet.
Use in combination with digivu+ card reader to download driver cards to Android devices