digiblu provides a real time connection to the Tachograph for download and real time apps.
digiblu inserts in the front of any Digital Tachograph and utilises Bluetooth to provide a stream of real-time Tachograph data to your Android mobile phone or tablet. If the Tachograph has Stoneridge DDS or VDO Counter available the statistics provided are 100% accurate.
- Bluetooth interface.
- Inserts in Stoneridge or VDO Digital Tachograph.
- Serial interface allowing fully featured Tachograph download with a valid Company Card.
- Automatic stop/start operation.
- Powered by Vehicle Unit (no batteries required).
- Use in conjunction with the digiVu+ card reader for Bluetooth Driver Card reading to an Android mobile or tablet.
- Key ring mountable.
- Free Android app.
- Android 2.1 OS or later
- Bluetooth™ required
- Constant monitoring of digiblu output from Tachograph
- Graphical display of real-time Drivers Hours based on current EU regulations
- Visual indicators of Drive Time remaining
- Utilises Stoneridge DDS or VDO Counter.
Must be used in conjunction with the digiblu device. The app allows you to download the Tachograph with the use of a Company Card and will download the Driver Card if available in the Tachograph at the time of download.
If your Tachograph is a Stoneridge Rev7.3 onwards or a VDO 1.4 onwards then you can use the digiblu to download your Driver Card via the Tachograph head with the resultant file stored on your mobile phone or tablet.