- Remote Download
Remote Download - FMS - Tracking
digiDL-ex creates a single data gateway for trucks.
Tachosys have created a single unit to merge the activities of Telematics, GPS and Remote Download. This will inevitably reduce costs and allow adopters to merge data to their own single portal.
Front Port Download (K-Line)
Some VDO tachographs will only remotely download via the front port. This is sometimes referred to as download via K-Line. The digidl-E and digiDL-EX support front port download by means of a cable directly from the front port to a specific connection on the unit.
Summary of connectivity
- FMS: for monitoring of a range of vehicle standardised CAN-Bus messages to calculate things like fuel consumption and assess driving styles.
- D8: provides Tachograph mode data specifically in our case when the vehicle’s ignition is off.
- GPS: provision of satellite positioning for use in vehicle tracking.
- Inputs: a range of configurable digital and analogue inputs for use with things such as door sensors,temperature, weight etc...
- K-Line: for use with Tachographs that support remote download but do not have a rear CAN-Bus connection.
- Bluetooth: For proprietary connection with smartphones, PC or tablet.
Remote Tachograph Download
- Remotely download all compliant Tachograph
- Supported by full back end systems from a range of resellers
- Works to defined schedule
- Company card in office, in USB card reader
- Data direct to any online data provider
- Secure data transfer
- Driver Card downloaded independently
- CAN2 or K-Line download options
- Bluetooth module for third party products, messaging or Driver Decision Support (DDS).
- CAN-Bus channel for use with standard or proprietary CAN feeds. Jumpers for Power IN/OUT.
- D8 connects to D8 pin of Tachograph as a backup to Tachograph mode -data.
- GPS connection for Tachosys GPS Module. High Performance GPS Single Chip GPS DSP withintegrated real time clock(RTC) ARM7EJ-S CPU.
- Inputs: 6 inputs plus I²C. All configurable locally and remotely.
- K-Line: remote download of the Tachograph via the front port where CAN2 is not present.
- GSM - GPRS - 3G Antenna SMA socket.
- SIM Slot for standard size SIM card.
- USB connection for PC Based configuration.
- Auxiliary socket for RS232 connectivity. Supports optional Driver Card download button.
- 2/24 Volt Power for digiDL-EX. Also CAN-Bus connection to Tachograph’s CAN2 interface.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85 degrees centigrade
- ISO / SAE Protocols: 16844-6, 16844-7, J1939, 15765-2, 15765-3, 14230-2, 14230-3
- Voltages / Current Draw: 9-36 Volt DC / 250mA @ 12V or 120mA at 24V (typical), 20mA (sleep)
- Accelerometer: 3 Axis; 2g,4g,8g,16g
- Real Time Clock: Time taken from Tachograph or server (optional).
- LED Indicators: 8 LEDs for status and support
- Casing: ABS Plastic (high temperature) H: 45mm W: 110mm D: 120mm
digiDL range conformity
- Vibration: IEC 68-2-64, 68-2-6
- Shock: IEC 68-27-2
- Safety: EN 60950
- RF: EN 301 511
- EMC: EN 301 489-7, 55022, 55024