Driver Card and Vehicle Data Transmitter
digipostpro allows you to collect Driver Card data and Vehicle Unit data anywhere and at any time. You can transfer data to digiCentral either via your local area network (LAN) or over the mobile phone network (GPRS). digipostpro comes with its own Download Key, the digivu, for fast and easy download and upload from your vehicles.
Typical uses for digipostpro
digipostpro is suitable for a number of scenarios; remote sites with limited IT infrastructure, busy driver areas to replace PCs and card readers and for any company with multiple sites looking to centralise data collection. digipostpro can be totally standalone and placed in any position. Drivers can have constant access and can therefore upload their own data without fuss. For organisations with a large single site or fully networked locations there is a LAN version of the digipostpro.
Wide support for digipostpro
digipostpro is supported by a wide network of resellers each with access to digiCentral. digipostpro sends its data directly to your analysis service provider. Data is sent using secure authentication methods. Check the list of resellers below or refer to our resellers page.
Supported analysis providers
- Convey Tech
- DIS Transics
- Freight Transport Association
- Idha Online
- Smart Analysis
- Supported by all cloud based analysis software
- EU Rules engine with infringement checking
- 3G or LAN Options
- LAN version can function locally with digiConnect
- Internal flash memory (3GB)
- Secure data transfer
- Supports uploading from digivu and digifobpro
- Automatic reading of Driver Cards
- Robust construction
- Wall mounting
- Firmware updates over the air
- TFT colour display (57mm X 44mm)
- Serial connection for the digivu or digifobpro
- Card reader
- Robust ABS plastic casing.
- Dimensions; H:220mm, W:160mm, D:40mm.
- 12 Volt power supply included.
- Swappable 3G modem or LAN network module
- Wall mounting with four concealed fixing points.
- 1 Year return to base warranty.